photo thdishcloths.jpg

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Computer Problems

My computer crashed utterly and completely! I did a google search for free "gifs" (for those of you who don't know what they are as I didn't till a friend told me, they're all kinds of cute little pictures which you can put on your blog). Apparently, one of the ones I saved had a major virus attached to it and voila, no more access for me! It's amazing how much info I had stored in my former computers memory and now to have to try and remember it all is no easy task. I'm sure many of you can sympathize with me on this, and maybe even have worse experiences.

The up side of it is that I did get lots more knitting done without the availability of logging in and surfing or emailing, etc. I worked on my Manos sampler afghan and I'm just finishing up the 2nd square (of 4) and then it will be completed. All I'll have to do is block, sew, and cuddle up under it. It's going to be very warm and toasty, which I'm sure my kitties will love.



"Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe".

"
P.S. What was I thinking? When I went to browse for the cat's picture, I realized that I don't have them stored anymore. You know what I'll be busy doing in the next couple of weeks, so by my next post I should have the picture up.

1 comment:

Marfa's Mewsings said...

Sorry to hear of your computer virus! What a pain in the buttocks they are.
Look forward to those photos ^..^
XOXO
Martha