photo thdishcloths.jpg

Friday, October 28, 2005

Tagging

Even though I'm a bit late in doing this, I've been tagged by my pal, M, and so here goes:
5 Things I'd Do With $100 Million
1. I'd give my kids a few million each.
2. I'd give my mom a million.
3. I'd pay off our mortgage.
4. I'd donate a large sum to the ASPCA.
5. I'd donate a very large sum to our local Children's Hospital.

5 Places To Run Away To
1. Bermuda, my favorite place of all!
2. Oxford, England to tour, stroll, and take in all the sites.
3. Paris
4. Belgium
5. Germany

5 Songs I Know All The Words To
1. The Way He Makes Me Feel
2. Crystal Blue Persuasion
3. The Way We Were
4. At Last
5. Let It Be Me

5 Things I'll Never Wear
1. Thong Underwear
2. A Bikini Anymore, alas!
3. High Heels (anything over 3")
4. A Mini Skirt--once again, those days are over :(
5. Any furs

5 Snacks I Love
1. Cream Donuts
2. Fudge
3. Milkshakes (you can see where this is going, right)
4. Brach's Candy Corn
5. Tastycakes

5 Favorite TV Shows
1. 24 (can't wait for the new season)
2. Lost
3. Alias
4. Midsomer Murders (an English mystery show)
5. Monk

5 Favorite Toys
1. My Knitting Accessories
2. My Knitting Stash
3. The Computer
4. My Collection of CD's & DVD's
5. My Car

5 Biggest Joys
1. My Sweet Husband
2. Our great kids
3. Our Two Cats, Bunny & Trixie
4. My Faith
5. My Family's & My Health

And Finally, 5 People to Pass This Onto
1. Matt
2. Kay
3. Lee
4. G.
5. L.K.

So, there you have it, a bit of an insight to my personality, if you will. While doing it, I realized that some of the above isn't necessarily in order of importance......and when it came to naming 5 songs that I know all the words to, heck, I could name 100. I've been blessed with a great memory and for things like that, it comes in handy. I usually wind up telling my mother and my grandmother the words to the songs from their era as well as my own and my kids, LOL.

I wish you joy and great days until we meet again.

"The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

1 comment:

Marfa's Mewsings said...

Hey!
Loved reading about you - it's all good ^.^
XOXO
Martha