photo thdishcloths.jpg

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm Getting There!


I finised ALL of my Christmas knitting gifts and took pictures of each item that I still have to get developed before I can get them online for you to see.......alas, I don't own a digital camera, YET. :) So, I got 2 Christmas stockings finished and a lovely Chamonix scarf, and I'm closing in quickly on my Manos sampler afghan, which isn't a gift, but I'd still like to get it done before Saturday, which probably isn't in the cards, but I can dream, can't I? I promise to post pictures of the completed UFO's once I get them! My best to all of you for a wonderful holiday season and a great 2006!

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

I'm happy to hear you finished all your knitted gifts and look forward to seeing them in the new year (hopefully).

I hope your rheumatologist was able to give you some relief from the pain.

warm hugs to you, Laura!