photo thdishcloths.jpg

Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday, Monday!

Today I'm off to the rheumatologist to see if I can get some relief from my shoulder and wrist pain that comes and goes. You know that a knitter cannot tolerate these things. I think it may be arthritis which I have in several fingers but I'm happy to say that they don't ache like toothaches anymore. :)

I can't believe how the time is flying by, can you? I am in awe of those bloggers who post just about everyday! I can only seem to manage about once a week or so, but I'm present and accounted for anyhow. I finished all embellishments to my DIL's stocking and I'm really closing in on the Manos afghan. Down to the last square which is a third of the way finished and then I block, sew, and voila!

I have to keep it short today as there's lots to do before I leave. If I don't get to post before Christmas, I wish all of you much joy, happiness, and peace for Christmas and in 2006.

No comments: