photo thdishcloths.jpg

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rain, Rain, and More Rain


It has been raining pretty much non stop for 5 days now here and things are getting a bit dicey, to say the least. Many people are having flooding and now there's talk of possible evacuations for those living near water in our area! I hope it doesn't come to that for those of you who are in the above situation and at this point, I'm praying for sunshine to come back again.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here we have the Bunny Boy in all his relaxed glory insisting that the cat toys he laying on are HIS, HIS, ALL HIS. Sorry, B-Boy, but you're already spoiled along with your sibling, Trixie, so these are going to some kitties who don't have it so good. Let's not be so selfish Mr. B and let's try to remember to help out those poor, sometimes forgotten pets that are waiting for someone to take them home and love them. Rebekah is the sweet person who is organizing a critter charity drive here and I think she is so special for doing so. I'm crocheting a little snuggle blanket for a pet and hoping I will get it to her in time for the cut off date, which is July 15th. If you'd like to participate in this worthy cause, there's still time so check it out.


I continue to work on my UFO's but there's not much "growing" going on. A little bit here and a little bit there so I just need to enjoy the process and not be overly concerned about the finishing date. Isn't that what our wonderful knitting craft is all about....the pleasure is in the process. :)


Oh, and one more thing.......I've been remiss in thanking the kind Yvonne for making my button with the yarn and needles.....I love it, Yvonne and bless your heart. Right now she's not taking any more requests, but if that changes in the future, I'll let you know.


Until next time dear knitters, be safe, be happy, and knit on!





No comments: