photo thdishcloths.jpg

Monday, July 07, 2008

Boxes, Boxes, & More Boxes!

This is but a small sampling of the multitude of boxes we've packed, along with my very confused model, the Bunny Boy, who's asking, "hey, what's going on around here". As you can see, the boxes are all from the State Store after their shipments of 'booze' have been unpacked........NO, we didn't single handedly drink the contents of each box, or I'd be posting about other necessary issues to deal with, LOL.

I'm posting today even though, once again I have no knitting content, but because this will likely be my last post until we've moved and I'm connected once again to the wide world of knitters via the net. I will miss logging on each day to see what's going on here and there and just generally check my accounts, etc., to say nothing of playing the old Atari game of Space Invaders, the only game I was any good at according to my kids at the time.

Wish me luck as we move in about 6 more days and the massive job of unpacking and adjusting to life in our new home begins. I will need your thoughts and prayers because I fear it will be with much sadness that I leave this home for the last time. I know that life goes on and change will happen in spite of our best efforts some times, but that doesn't change the fact that I've loved every minute of living here and feel like I'm leaving some of myself as I go.

I will, of course in time, make the new home essentially "ours alone" but that will necessarily take some time and effort. So, dear readers and friends, say a prayer for us as we begin a new journey filled with the unknown. I'm keeping positive thoughts and goals in mind for our new home and I will keep you posted and provide some pictures once things settle down. See you in about 2 weeks...........happy knitting!

2 comments:

Kathy... said...

Congratulations and good luck! I know how you must feel, however. Home is truly where your heart is - at the time. Memories are forever. You'll be at home in your new house soon - very soon! I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see and hear all about your new place.

Take care!

Joanna said...

Moving is so hard, but I know you will face the new challenges well and with calm and grace! Life does change, and we have to see the changes as a time to grow.

Take care!