photo thdishcloths.jpg

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Stockings Past & Present

I just finished a Christmas stocking for my granddaughter, Claire, which made me start thinking about the other stockings I've knit for my kids and grandchildren pictured below.
          Christina's 

                                                  Connor's



                                                             Anna's
                                                          Matty's
                                               

                                                        Johnny's 

These aren't all that I've knit but I need to take pictures of older ones this Christmas.....those that were knit prior to the advent of knitting blogs. :)


Here are  pictures of Claire's stocking (completed at the beginning of this month) and the very basic beginnings of Owen's.  I am going to duplicate Owen's name into the stocking when I'm finished  but I've just begun the top of Santa's hat which I don't think is really visible yet.  There will be a nice big Santa face on this one with an angora beard which is a switch from my usual pattern of choice.  This is a Candide kit purchased from Patternworks and I'm happy with the yarn thus far.


                                                                  Claire's






I hope you've enjoyed the pictures and I hope I still have a few loyal few who might stop by and read my blog....thanks to all of you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments: