photo thdishcloths.jpg

Thursday, December 01, 2016

I'm Back!

Yes, I'm officially back and why not, I ask.  I've been fascinated reading many other fellow knitter's and crocheters blog posts and felt thatI had much to say, myself, so I'm jumping back into my own blog with both feet!

This past year has been a good one, both personally, health wise, and fiber-ly speaking.  I've completed several projects but not nearly as many as I truly could have......this darned osteoarthritis really kicks my pattootie (my own spelling).  I'm hopeful that continuing my weight loss will reduce the inflammation and swelling in my fingers and lessen the pain.  I won't give up, however, no not ever. ☺


I've knit and/or crocheted the following list of items, just to name a few:

Christmas Stocking

Entrelac Cowl
Fair Isle iPad Cover
Rowan Plaid Cowl


Chevron Cap
Lately, my crafting mojo has been missing from the scene but I hope to get it back very soon, perhaps after the holidays.  In the meantime, I honestly am trying to complete at least one ongoing project, a lapghan for my mother using a nice warm and colorful wool combination yarn.

No comments: