photo thdishcloths.jpg

Monday, January 07, 2019

2019....It's The Year

Wow, one more year gone in what seems like the blink of an eye!  So, with 2019 ushered in, I thought I might keep a record of my goals, successes, and naturally, a few failures along the way so here goes: 

Goals for 2019 (in no particular order)


1.  Continue my quest for healthier eating, smaller portions, and much better sugar and carb control.  I began on 12-28-18 and just completed week 1.  I can already feel the difference. ☺

2.  Walk at least 3 days a week and preferably do more when possible.
3.  Do as much knitting and crocheting as possible and crank out at the very least, 4 solid projects this year.
4.  Practice patience and calmness through all things.
5.  Make simplicity a top priority in everyday life.
6.  Thank God everyday for all the blessings He has bestowed upon me and mine.
7.  Unclutter, donate, sell, or throw out those things that meet the criteria.
8.  Save more and Spend Less!!
9.  Savor every moment spent with my sweet husband, and my family. (this one is easy peasy).
10.  Remember that life is a gift and that's why we call it the 'present'.

I decided that getting back to my blog and posting it online would help me with accountability.  May I wish each of you who may be reading this a very happy and healthy 2019 with all of your heart's desires being fulfilled.

No comments: